Mobile coupons: The missing link between targeted online media campaigns and in-store transactions
- 82% of smartphone users say they consult their phones on purchases they’re about to make in a store. On our couch, while commuting, we all love to discover and research new products and discounts (Ipsos, 2019).
- Then there is the slow death of paper catalogues. Only 2 out of 10 catalogues are actually read. A stat that is not going to improve. So the truth is that 8 out of 10 euros you spend are wasted.
- Whilst Covid has accelerated the shift to online purchase channels, In-store shopping remains king when it comes to retailers’ margins and profitability.
- The cookie-less world is here to stay. The collection of first-party data has never been more relevant. Our drive2store solution helps you to collect first party data – through the use of mobile campaigns, gamification, mobile coupons, loyalty apps and more.
Retail Rush has developed a ground breaking solution to redeem online distributed (unique) Mobile coupons in-store. We help Retailers and Brands on:
- collecting and capitalizing on your first party data to improve customer engagement
- reach your (potential) clients via current promotions, campaigns and media channels in an alternative, effective and trackable way
- drive in-store traffic and sales with unique (mobile) barcodes, scanned on the retailers’ cash register
- maximize your omnichannel strategy by gaining simple and effective insights (clicks, claims, transactions) into the ROI of your media spending.
Our platform is ideal for retailers and brands with an omnichannel focus and physical presence, such as High Street retailers, Supermarkets and FMCG Brands, Convenience stores, DIY stores, Drugstores, Petrol, (Fast)food chains and Kiosks.